|Position:||Senior Research Scientist|
Education and professional positions:
- 1997.3. B.Sc. Chemistry, Univ. of Tokyo (Prof. Mitsuo Tasumi)
- 2003.3. Ph.D. Chemistry, Univ. of Tokyo (Prof. Hiro-o Hamaguchi)
- 2003.4. Postdoctoral Fellow, Molecular Spectroscopy Laboratory, RIKEN
- 2006.4. Research Scientist, Molecular Spectroscopy Laboratory, RIKEN
- 2014.4. Senior Research Scientist, Molecular Spectroscopy Laboratory, RIKEN
- Molecular spectroscopy
- Time-resolved spectroscopy, nonlinear spectroscopy
- Fluorescence correlation spectroscopy
- "Microsecond protein dynamics observed at the single-molecule level", T. Otosu, K. Ishii, and T. Tahara, Nat. Commun. 6, 7685 (2015).
- "Lifetime-weighted FCS and 2D FLCS: Advanced application of time-tagged TCSPC", K. Ishii, T. Otosu, and T. Tahara, in P. Kapusta et al. (eds.), "Advanced Photon Counting: Applications, Methods, Instrumentation", Springer Series on Fluorescence 15, 111 (2015).
- "Two-dimensional fluorescence lifetime correlation spectroscopy. 1. Principle", K. Ishii and T. Tahara, J. Phys. Chem. B 117, 11414 (2013).
- "Two-dimensional fluorescence lifetime correlation spectroscopy. 2. Application", K. Ishii and T. Tahara, J. Phys. Chem. B 117, 11423 (2013).
- "Extracting decay curves of the correlated fluorescence photons measured in fluorescence correlation spectroscopy", K. Ishii and T. Tahara, Chem. Phys. Lett. 519-520, 130 (2012).
- "Resolving Inhomogeneity using Lifetime-Weighted Fluorescence Correlation Spectroscopy", K. Ishii and T. Tahara, J. Phys. Chem. B 114, 12383 (2010).
- "Infrared-induced coherent vibration of a hydrogen-bonded system: Effects of mechanical and electrical anharmonic couplings", K. Ishii, S. Takeuchi and T. Tahara, J. Chem. Phys. 131, 044512 (2009).
- "Pronounced non-Condon effects as the origin of quantum beat observed in time-resolved absorption signal from excited-state cis-stilbene", K. Ishii, S. Takeuchi and T. Tahara, J. Phys. Chem. A 112, 2219 (2008).
- The 6th Research Incentive Award of RIKEN for Development of two-dimensional fluorescence lifetime correlation spectroscopy. March 2015.
- Newport/Spectra-Physics Research Excellence Award
Twelfth International Conference on Time-Resolved Vibrational Spectroscopy (TRVS XII), Washington D.C., May 2005.
- Japan Society for Molecular Science
- The Chemical Society of Japan
- The Spectroscopical Society of Japan